Sunday, October 10, 2010

E-one device, awesome device!!

Hi there,  I'm just adding some pictures of the e-one device (by e-swin) so you can have a better look.
It comes with a pair of protective glasses, a bottle of gel, a pencil to draw lines (easier for bigger areas) and a cleanser. I bought it 7 months ago with the payment plan available and we are all using it! This device is absolutly awesome! I can't believe I haven't thought of buying it earlier, I would have saved heaps on waxing! I personally use it for every single area of my body and in 5 treatment I can see a huge difference, I've got almost no hair left!
But I admit it works better on certain parts of the body where the hair is coarser e.g Brazilian. My  husband's been using it too, for his beard and inside forearm and in only 2 session it doesn't have hair growing at all.
It is user friendly, painless and safe to use. It comes with a user manual very easy to understand you can't get confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment